Vincent van Gogh Cookie Cutter & Stamp
Bake up a plate of artful cookies with this 2-piece cookie cutter & stamp set! Based on a self-portrait by the beloved impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853 - 1890).
The sizes listed are based on the actual size cookie that will be made, measuring in the longest dimension of the design: Small cookies (2 ½ to 3 inches), Medium cookies (3 ½ to 4 inches), and large cookies (4 ½ inches and larger).
Made of PLA, which is a plant-based plastic. PLA is considered food-safe for cookie cutters.
Instructions for use:
- Using a basic cookie dough recipe for rolled cookies, roll out the chilled dough to approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Lightly dust the cookie cutter & stamp with flour to keep it from sticking to the dough. Gently press the stamp into the dough about 2 mm. It isn't necessary to go deeper than that.
- With the stamp still in the dough, place the cutter around the stamp and press all the way through the dough.
- Lift out the stamp, then remove the cutter.
- Remove the excess cookie dough and transfer to a baking sheet.
- For best results, chill the dough well before baking.
- NOT dishwasher safe! Hand wash in cool water only. Do not soak in water for long periods.
- Do not expose to high heat, or direct sunlight as warping or melting could occur. Do not microwave.
Studio Ten Design is the creation of artist/designer Jay Thomson.
Now based in Norfolk, Virginia, Jay spent more than 20 years in Philadelphia, PA. He has designed surface patterns for the Spoonflower and Zazzle online marketplaces for over ten years. His interest in surface design grew from a desire to learn how to make his own clothing, since nothing in the stores available at the time suited his style. For over twenty years, he's been making his own shirts and other apparel items.
Now his designs are available printed on a wide variety of fabrics for home and apparel, wallpaper, home goods and gift ware.
Jay's newest line is Museum Cookies, a series of artfully designed 3D-printed cookie cutters inspired by masterworks of art. Available here, and on Etsy for individual sales, retailers may contact Jay for wholesale and custom designed cookie cutters.