Plastic Pink Flamingo DIY Bow Tie: Green
Available in either a DIY Bow Tie Kit, or ready-to-wear (ie, already sewn for you), this festive bow tie features a flock of plastic pink lawn flamingos on a background of your color choice. Hand-drawn by J. Thomson of Studio Ten Design.
- Adjustable for neck sizes up to 18 inches
- Printed Organic Cotton Sateen fabric
- Free "How to Tie a Bow Tie" tutorial included
Printed on a single fat quarter of Organic Cotton Sateen fabric, this DIY Bow Tie comes with simple sewing instructions and a handy "How To Tie A Bow Tie" guide.
DIY Bow Tie Kit
My DIY Bow Tie Kits come with everything you need* to sew a professional-looking adjustable bow tie in the pattern shown. You can make a self-tie bow tie, or leave it tied and use the hook in the back to take it off.
- Easy, beginner-level DIY kit takes less than an hour to complete
- Complete instructions included
- Link to online tutorial also included
- Fusible interfacing and adjustable hardware included
*You will also need a sewing machine, iron, scissors or rotary cutter and mat, thread, pins, and loop-turner (made from a straightened piece of wire, or a chopstick).