Made of PLA, which is a plant-based plastic. PLA is considered food-safe for cookie cutters.
Instructions for use:
- Using a basic cookie dough recipe for rolled cookies, roll out the chilled dough to approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Lightly dust the cookie cutter & stamp with flour to keep it from sticking to the dough. Gently press the stamp into the dough about 2 mm. It isn't necessary to go deeper than that.
- With the stamp still in the dough, place the cutter around the stamp and press all the way through the dough.
- Lift out the stamp, then remove the cutter.
- Remove the excess cookie dough and transfer to a baking sheet.
- For best results, chill the dough well before baking.
- NOT dishwasher safe! Hand wash in cool water only. Do not soak in water for long periods.
- Do not expose to high heat, or direct sunlight as warping or melting could occur. Do not microwave.