Tumbling Blocks Geometric Wallpaper

Tumbling Blocks Wallpaper in Sky Blue, Slate, and Navy

This classic geometric pattern goes by the name of "Tumbling Blocks" to quilters. As an '80s kid raised on video games at the neighborhood pizza parlor, I know it as the "Q*bert" pattern. Whatever you call it, it gives a smart modern edge to interiors.

Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.